having finally uploaded photos from my labour day seattle/bumbershoot trip to [crack]book, i decided i'd better share some here as well.
i don't have any outfit photos though. the weather was unpredictable and i ended up dressing in variations of my standard outfit (skinny jeans, chuck taylors/tretorn rain boots, black sweater/jacket) most the weekend.
• i can't help but take photos of pretty clouds while i'm in the car
• inside a bar
• jimmy fallon yearbooked
• AMAZING JACKET! i don't even know who this is... we were drunk
• branded by the club
• gay ponies i took from the gay bar
• natalie portman's shaved head throwing a beach party
• the all-american rejects were pretty good
• sport menu
• my chicken sandwich
• de la, de la, de la soul
• the space needle at night
• crazy rainy morning
• our beloved alley
• matching his & hers rainboots (not really)
• lights at jason mraz
• jason mraz
• amazingly long wait for an amazingly good brunch
• black eyed peas put on an awesome show - which i forgot they were capable of
• "bLunch" is the dumbest thing EVER
• FRANZ FERDINAND!!!!!!!!!! completely killed it; best show of the weekend
• metric were great, but seriously hard to top franz
oh, and if you don't already love/hate emily haines for being so talented, take a gander at her jacket:
yes, i had to make sure i got a good enough photo of it so i could drive myself crazy.
thanks to all who cast their votes on who should win the best costume prize from my half-bday party. it's pretty neck and neck! but i'll just have to make an executive decision. i've decided the prize will be a tub of ben & jerry's half baked ice cream. :D
i'll be returning comments very soon! promise! hope all my fellow canadians had a wonderful thanksgiving!