what i'm wearing:
- mens shirt: i've had it for at least 10 years; a really old hand-me-down from either my dad or uncle
- jeans: uniqlo (japan)
- belt: from a market in china
- shades: old stock from previous owner of grocery store my parents bought in '88
- shoes: roxy (i bought these on sale in fall of '07 and have never come across another pair like it! they are so soft and comfortable, but are ready to retire. if anyone can point me in the direction of similar flats, please let me know!)
and speaking of fabsugar lookbooks, my vancouver fashion week outfit was on looks of the week! thanks to everyone who viewed and to fab for the feature! (my vfw recap here.)
i've been tagged by cari at financial services is not fashion! survey after the cut.
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession?
What is your weirdest obsession?
i'm not sure.. i obsess over things quite easily. haha i guess people would think my love for hanson is a weird obsession.
What are you wearing today?
haven't decided yet... still in my pjs lol
Why is today special?
it's so nice out again!
What would you like to learn to do?
play the guitar and drums
What’s for dinner today?
not sure yet!
What’s the last thing you bought?
a cropped bomber-style jacket that came up to just over $8 after tax!
What are you listening to right now?
shake it off by mariah carey (itunes on random)
What is your favorite weather?
mid twenties with a light breeze
What is your most challenging goal right now?
getting my company off the ground
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
very cute style! we'd probably chat forever about 2 of our loves ;)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Favorite vacation spot?
so far, japan!
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
a plane ticket to paris, rome, athens, tokyo, hong kong, sydney, new york, or cairo... okay, almost anywhere really!
What would you like to get rid of?
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
does that mean i only get to stay there for an hour? um... seattle's pike place
Which language do you want to learn?
so many! i'll start with japanese
What's a must-play on your dance playlist?
Who do you want to meet in person?
One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
ashley olsen's vintage croc fendi tote (so in love!)
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
right now my balmain-like grey jacket
What is your dream job?
art director for a big-name fashion magazine? maybe.. not sure! somehow integrating my communications design with illustration and fashion i guess. ha!
Favorite style steal tv/movie right now:
antm cycle 12. i love the way celia and london dress.
A bad habit of yours:
always falling for guys who resemble musicians i have major crushes on
i'm sorry if you've already been tagged!!! (and no guilt trips.. you don't have to do it. hehe)
- liv at it's a beautiful life
- robynne at fashion on edge
- lobelia at fashion folder
- karen at a cup of vogue
- amanda at a cup of vogue
- emz at cuz i'm crazy
- kay at stitched
- victoria at chic heroin